Week of June 7, 2021
If you missed Dr. Doyle's latest Community Update on June 2nd, it is linked to the image below. This Update gave more information about the option for Virtual schooling next year, and there is a survey for parents to take if they are interested in learning more about a Virtual option.
- June 1-11: Lake's Celebration of Learning
- June 14: ROCK Awards & Dolphtones Performance (register to attend on Zoom)
- June 16: 5th Grade Promotion Virtual Ceremony (register to attend on Zoom)
- June 17: 5th Grade Drive-Through Celebration @ 2:15pm
- June 18: Virtual Student Collection Day (for books, devices, & instruments)
- June 18: Last Day of School (minimum day dismissal at 12:45)
Collection Day - 6/18
If you have put any of your personal stickers on school equipment, please remove those before you return them (VUSD tags and stickers should be left on all items).
THINGS THAT MUST BE RETURNED:
- Device Chargers (be sure they match the device and aren't your own)
- Instruments checked out from school (recorders or ukeleles)
- Library Books
- Books borrowed from teachers
Planning for 2021-2022
If your child is returning to Lake next year, you are now able to start purchasing the Mobile Device Cost Protection Program for 2021-2022! See the links below for more information:
Community Partner: Flippin' Pizza
Outstanding Teacher Award: Alison Olson
Outstanding Administrator Award: Lindsay Johnson
Honorary Service Award: Kristin Sedgwick
Continuing Service Award: Wendy Conlee
Golden Oak Award: Gloria Andersen
Flippin' Pizza's Report Card Program: June 2021
Every student who brings in/shows their report card for the month of June will receive a free slice of cheese or pepperoni pizza.
A slice of happiness to start off the summer off right!
Once school's out, you can take your report card to any Flippin' Pizza and get a free slice!
Interested in joining the Lake team?
If you are interested, please let us know and visit VUSD's Human Relations website and apply!