Good Things to Know!
Media Center Expectations
when it has to be done,
the way it has to be done,
and do it that way all the time.
In other words...
1. Be where you're supposed to be
2. Do what you're supposed to do
3. Treat yourself, others, and materials with respect
Lesson and Check-out Procedures
- enter the library and return books to the blue return cart
- have a seat quietly
- listen carefully to instructions for lesson/check-out
- go to the appropriate area for your task
- after check-out, return to your seat and read quietly
- when dismissed, push in your chair and leave quietly
If you come in on your own...
- you MUST have a pass from your teacher
- quietly work on your task (check-out, research, etc.)
- have me sign your pass to return to class
If you are with a class...
- come in quietly and find a computer
- listen carefully to instructions
- work on your task
- get permission to print, if needed
- be sure to save your work
If you are on your own, also...
- show your pass
- work only on the task you've been assigned
- let me sign your pass to leave
- The media center will be open from 7:30 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. every day.
- Ask for help if you need it. That's what I'm here for!
- You MUST come to the media center with a pass from your teacher.
- You may check out two books or magazines at a time for 2 weeks.
- Books can be renewed one time.
- Reference materials are for in-library use only.
- Computers are for academic/class research and information only.
- Let me know if you have any suggestions. This is your library!