HITLER ESCAPES-New Theory?
Hitler Escapes! FBI Caught in Lies!
Summary of Event
There is a theory that Hitler " lived after death". When he was known to be dead, he was supposedly living happily with his wife in Argentina. He got there by a U-boat found on the island. He was spotted when they arrived and reported, but everyone still claimed he was dead. He lived in a small town and was known as the village gentleman and was very liked. He shaved his mustache so no one could be sure if it was him.
After all this time, scientist supposedly ran a DNA test on the body and found it was a women. She was also under 40 years old and not related to Hitler at all. The FBI claimed not to know but many people think otherwise. The FBI record shows that they knew a unregistered sub left the island that night but they didn't tell anyone. They also had many reports of seeing him on Argentina but they didn't do anything. Many believe that the FBI didn't do anything because they wanted the people to believe we killed him and it would be better for our propaganda.
What do you believe? Do you agree with the FBI or the people? Is there solid proof of both sides out there? Did he really " live after death"?
FIRST HAND ACCOUNT
FACTS AND STATISTICS
- In 2009 a Connecticut archaeologist was able to study the skull andnow Russians have claimed proof that hitter committed suicide
- The U-977 was the submarine that hustler used to escape Germany in 1945.
- The FBI found that there was a assassination threat made against Hitler after the war ended in 1945.
- Adolph Hitler was leader of the National Socialist (Nazi) Party and Chancellor of Germany from 1933-1945.
- In the aftermath of Germany’s surrender in 1945, western Allied forces suspected that Hitler had committed suicide but did not immediately find evidence of his death.
- At the time, it was feared that Hitler may have escaped in the closing days of the war, and searches were made to determine if he was still alive.
"FBI: Hitler Didn’t Die, Fled To Argentina – Stunning Admission –..." Your News Wire. N.p., 15 Jan. 2016. Web. 16 Feb. 2016.
"FBI Quietly Opens Secret Files That Attest HITLER WENT TO ARGENTINA Rather Than Commit Suicide..." RSS. N.p., n.d. Web. 16 Feb. 2016.
"New Investigation Questions Hitler's Suicide." New Historian. N.p., 19 Nov. 2015. Web. 16 Feb. 2016.
Rao, Nathan. "Hitler DID Escape Germany in 1945: Staggering New Claims Point to Huge Nazi Cover-up." N.p., n.d. Web. 16 Feb. 2016.