Follow Our Lead
Class of 2023
Welcome to the DAWGHOUSE! I am so excited to serve as your 9th grade Administrator. As you embark upon the next phase of your education, know that you are becoming a part of Tri-Cities High School's long-standing tradition of graduating students with the PRIDE, Confidence, Knowledge and Skills required to excel in their fields. As you walk the halls, you are walking in the footsteps of young men and women who have and are, in their own ways positively impacting our world.
I challenge each of you to grow in your academic abilities and get involved. We have a number of various clubs and organizations for Everyone. Always Be the Best You Possible!
Follow our Lead! Class of 2023
9th Grade Counselor
9th Grade Course and Credit Requirements
Class of 2023 Behavior Expectations
- Be Present (Every day, Every Block, ON TIME)
- Be Engaged ( Set Goals, Ask questions, Attend Tutorials)
- Be Involved (Join at least one Club or Sport)
- Be Your BEST Self (Be a Leader, Not a Follower)
Class of 2023 Attendance Expectations: Be Here. Every Day. All Day!
- Bring a note if you're absent for these reasons (Illness, death in family, legal reasons, religious holiday)
- If you miss more than 2 blocks a day=Whole day absence
- Letter home to parents at 3 and then 5 unexcused absences
- 5 unexcused absences=Truancy Referral to Juvenile Court
- Keep in mind that too many tardies can result in absences
Support Team Members
Communities In Schools
Congratulations Makeba Waddy: Student of the Month
The Exchange Club of Hapeville will recognize a freshman student every month who attains high levels of scholastic achievement, community involvement and leadership. These students are leaders in the community and our school and encourage good citizenship.
Makeba was awarded a Texas Instrument calculator, $50 cash, $50 to the school library to purchase learning resources and a framed award certificate.
Congratulations Makeba!!! Who Will Be Next???
9th Grade Content Teachers
9th Grade Content Teachers
Mr. Wilburg email@example.com
Mr. Thomas firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Meadows email@example.com
Ms. Hamilton firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Wall (Read 180) email@example.com
Dr. Flagler (Read 180) firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Holland Hollands@fultonschools.org
Mrs. Byrd email@example.com
Mr. Scott firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Miller email@example.com
Mr. Porter firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. McKissic email@example.com
Mr. Buffins firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Graham email@example.com
Mr. Torain firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Lewis email@example.com
Mr. Enyinnah firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Lacy email@example.com
Mr. Schuler firstname.lastname@example.org
3:50 pm – 5:00 pm
- Mondays – Fine Arts/CTE/PE
- Wednesdays – Mathematics/Social Studies/World Languages
- Thursdays – ELA/ Science