Student Bulletin - January 22, 2023
- Boys Basketball A Team AWAY @ Moreland Ridge, Jan 23, 24, 25
- Boys Basketball B Team AWAY @ PLMS, Jan 23, 24, 25
- Girls Basketball A Team AWAY @ Bingham, Jan 23, 24, 25
- Girls Basketball B Team AWAY @ RayPec South, Jan 23, 24, 25
- Scholar Bowl (4:00) AWAY @ South Valley Middle School
- Girls Basketball Game (D) (4:00) AWAY / ET - Thibeault vs. PL - Baldini @ BCMS
- Boys Basketball Game (D) (4:00) AWAY / ET - Wilson 1 vs. PL - Leech @ PLMS
- Boys Basketball Game (D) (4:00) AWAY / ET - Mickelberry 2 vs. PL - Hoffman @ PLMS
- Girls Basketball Game (D) (5:00) AWAY / ET - Hague vs. PL - Blevins @ BCMS
- Boys Basketball Game (D) (5:00) AWAY / ET - Wilson 2 vs. PL - Singletary @PLMS
- Boys Basketball Game (D) (5:00) AWAY / ET - Carlson 1 vs. PL - Barr @ PLMS
- Boys Basketball Game (D) (6:00) AWAY / ET - Mickelberry 1 vs. PL - Hendrickson @ PLMS
- Boys Basketball Game (D) (6:00) AWAY / ET - Carlson 2 vs. SL - Eason @ PLMS
- Scholar Bowl (4:00) vs. Raytown South @ ETMS Blue Pod
GENERAL INFORMATION & UPDATES
2023-2024 Enrollment Information
6th to 7th Grade and 7th to 8th Grade:
We will begin the process of enrolling for 7th grade the week of January 23rd. Course information will be shared with students and they will be able to see their course recommendations in PowerSchool. Additional information will accompany the form so students can complete enrollment in PowerSchool with their families. Students will bring home enrollment cards and directions for enrolling in PowerSchool. Enrollment cards are due back no later than January 30, 2023.
8th to 9th Grade:
Enrollment will be February 8th. High school counselors from all 3 high schools will come to ETMS to begin enrollment. High school enrollment needs to be completed in PowerSchool by parents/guardians and students no later than February 13, 2023. Watch for updates from your students' respective high school for any other high school related information.
If you have any questions please contact our Registrar, Caitlin Mathews:
or your student's grade level counselor:
District Athletics & Activities Parent Newsletter
Parent Newsletter for January 2023
Please click on the following link for updated information from our LSR7 District Athletics & Activities Department.
Clubs - All Grades
Bison Brags & Celebrations
Board of Education - School Spotlight
Check out the great video Mr. Taylor created about the work.
What's Happening at ETMS?
Scholar Bowl competition in the Blue Pod
The signage at the front of the building is finally finished with the added Bison head
Mrs. Lake and Mrs. Wiley's Homeroom students helped with the morning pledge last week
REMINDERS & REPEATED ITEMS
BIST Family Classes - Free
2023-24 Cheerleading Tryout Information
Are you interested in Cheerleading?
Cheer Clinics: Tuesday, February 7th 3:30-5:30
and Wednesday, February 8th 3:30-5:30
Cheer Tryouts: Thursday, February 9th 3:30-6:00ish
Click here for Cheerleading tryout information.
15th Annual All-Middle School Dodgeball Tournament
Join us as dodgeball teams take the courts to claim the title this year. Get a group of 6 friends together and fill out the registration form to be a part of the Middle School event of the year!
- The tournament will be held on Friday, February 3rd from 4:45-8:00 PM.
- Registration forms are outside of each pod. Money and forms are due by January 27th.
- The cost is $12 per team.
LSR7 Middle School Swim League
Students must have a current 2022-23 sports physical on file in Privit with their respective school by Monday, January 9th, 2023. (link to ETMS Privit)
Online enrollment begins Monday, January 9th, 2023, at 10:00 am.
Registrations will not be accepted after Thursday, February 16th, 2023.
2023 Middle School Tennis League
Box Tops for Education
School ID: 9684109
FRONT DOOR PROCEDURES
- Before entering the school, front office staff will always greet people using the voice/video doorbell.
- We will always ask for ID if someone is checking a student out of school.