Patrick Marsh Middle School Band
Oct 18-22, 2022
Band Booster News
- General Band Booster Meeting - Thursday, Nov. 4th, 6:30pm Everyone is invited! Short 30-minute online meeting. Agenda: Elections for Vice President and Vice Treasurer. Update on Fundraising Opportunities. Register for meeting on Booster Newsletter.
- Bucky Books Sale is happening NOW until November 5th
FRUIT, CHEESE, SAUSAGE, & KRINGLE Sale - Starts Monday!!
Twice a year the Sun Prairie Band Boosters offers fresh, delicious fruit for sale to the general public. New this year are Kringles! Students, parents and guardians earn a percentage of every sale for their band ledger.
Madison Marathon - November 14th
Volunteer to cheer, encourage, and hand out waters & bananas to the Marathon Runners!
Each volunteer earns credit into your Band Student's Ledger.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE!
7th Jazz Off To A GREAT Start!
7th grade jazz began last Thursday. Rehearsals take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7 AM but please read the updated information below!
NEW ITEMS --
- Please enter through Door #9 in the back of school by the band room.
- TUESDAYS - Saxophones AND Rhythm Section Only
- THURSDAYS - Full Jazz Ensemble
Thirteen PMMS Students Selected For Sun Prairie Middle School Honors Band!
Aaron Divney - Clarinet
Soren Eisner - Trumpet
Ava Flores - Oboe
Isabella Horan - Euphonium
Gabriella Horan - Flute
Kendyl Johnson - Tuba
Neely Jordan - Clarinet
Rebekah Lefeber - Clarinet
Elaina Nicodemus - Clarinet
Liam Scanlan - Trumpet
Macy Scherer - Percussion
Keegan Shields - Tuba
Faith Watson - Tenor Sax