Get Healthy! Start Today!
Tuesday, April 5th, 10-11am
NTUC Fairprice Singapore
Let our nutritionists show you how to navigate the supermarket aisles and choose the best foods.
The tour will run for approximately one and a half hours and will cover a variety of topics, such as:
- How to de-code food labels
- Identify meaningful health claims
- Hidden sugar and salt in food
- Good fat and bad fat
- Healthier choice symbol
- Compare products and make healthy food choices
- A guide to labelling terminology, like 'low fat', 'high fibre' and 'low sodium'
- Make healthy shopping quicker and easier
- Bust food myths
- Free healthy food samples
Simple but informative handouts that will help you to make healthy shopping decisions
- Recyclable shopping bag
For more information or to register for the supermarket tour, please call on the phone numbers provided.