how to get the job - Abby Miller
Before the Interview
- Review commonly asked interview questions\
- Practice giving answers
- Think about your strong suits and how they apply to the job
- Learn a bit about the company
- Drive by and plan how to get to the interview
- Layout outfit a day ahead
During the Interview
- Give a strong handshake
- Make Comfortable eye contact
- GIve elaborate answers
- Speak clearly with confidence
- Bring extra copy of resume
- Take notes
- Ask Questions
Common Interview Questions
1. Can you tell me a little about yourself?
3 short and impressive accomplishments
2. How did you hear about the position?
Good chance to tell how you found it and why you are very glad you found the chance
3. What do you know about the company?
List good accomplishments and how you like them and would love to contribute to them
4. Why do you want this job?
Tell how qualified and how you could see yourself enjoying working here
5. Why should we hire you?
Tell them about your good applicable traits
After the Interview
Thank You Note - A simple Email or handwritten card thanking interview for their time
Dress for the Interview
Men- Clean cut nice hair cut
Women- Simple make-up no bold jewelry
- Don't be super early
- Leave your phone in car
- trash talk previous employer