Volume 2 - Issue 17
Organize Your Bookmarks into Folders
Is your Google Chrome bookmark bar getting cluttered? Then create folders to organize your bookmarks.
- Right-click on the bookmarks bar (below the address bar) and select “Bookmark manager.”
- Make sure the Bookmarks bar folder is highlighted and select the down arrow next to “Organize” and click “Add folder…”
- Name the folder.
- Create as many folders as you like.
- Click and drag bookmarks into the appropriate folders.
- You can also click and drag the folders and bookmarks into the order you want.
- Close the Bookmark Manager tab when you are done.
- Your bookmarks will now appear in folders in the bookmark bar.
Have you ever wished you could speak an additional language? Well, here’s your chance to learn for FREE! Google has an app called DuoLingo that helps you learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, and English. It’s totally fun, and 100% free.
You can get DuoLingo from the Google Chrome Store. Just type “DuoLingo” in the search window and click the “FREE” button, then “Add”. The DuoLingo owl will appear in your apps list. Open the app and you will be prompted to create an account. You can sign up with Email, Facebook, or Google.
The welcome message will ask you what language you want to learn. You can take a tour of the app or start immediately to work with “Basics” or a “Placement Test”. The program tracks your progress and prescribes lessons just for you. You can earn points and play with friends as well! Play the video below to learn more.