Next week will be the best week yet at "The Park!" 1/18
Tuesday- Bernabei Writing Training
New flipped PDs available!
Using Nearpod in the classroom- Key Action 2
Using All in Learning for the DOL tracker- Key Action 2
Conducting Research in the classroom (3 Part Series)- Key Action 2
Link to folder: Link to Folder: http://tinyurl.com/jzy8nbl
College Kick Off!
Enrichment with Mr. Chow
Mr. Chow uses his enrichment time to engage students in different experiments/
Mr. McKay works with clay in his enrichment.
Teachers collaborate during the learning walk.
Bulldog Teacher of the Week- Mrs. Guinan
Learning Walk 1/13/2016
Dialogue and MRS’s
Accountable Talk (Quality student conversations)
Current student work
Student led classrooms
LINK TO PD FOLDER: http://tinyurl.com/jzy8nbl
1. * ILT will create a vocabulary folder within our PD folder. Explanation will come from your GC member. (Done)
2. * ILT will create a best practices folder in our PD folder. If you drop something in, email me. I will include it in the Bulldog Bulletin. (Done)
3. * ILT will create look fors for differentiation, RACE and accountable talk. (Done- attached to Bulldog Bulletin email and now in the PD Folder under- Look Fors)
4. * ILT will create a videos folder within the PD folder to showcase exemplar teaching. Teachers can submit their own videos or ILT will request to film. (Done- More info through PLC)
5. * Jackie and Gerri will create an area in the Learning Academy where you can post want-to-see things in the classroom and you will be matched with a teacher to visit. (Will keep you updated)
6. ILT will create a calendar where you can volunteer to showcase something in your classroom. (Will keep you updated)
7. * ILT will create a framework so that if you observe other classrooms or complete flipped PDS, you will be entered into a drawing for jeans passes, extended lunches and early release. (Will keep you updated)