Lesson 13 Writing Assignment DUE
Today's Important Info:
Please go through your grades to make sure you have submitted all missing work for lessons 8 through 12, including your coaching sessions and LinguaFolio Assignment!
Today your Lesson 13 Writing Assignment is DUE. Remember to submit it in the correct format like JPEG, PDF, PNG, TIFF.
Please don't forget to submit that assignment on time, by 11:59pm TODAY! It's the last writing assignment for Japanese 1! So please make sure you submit it on time to avoid losing points! ^o^ がんばって〜
Image from wikipedia.com
IMPORTANT Info about L13 Speaking Assignment info:
- Information on L13 Speaking assignment:
- You will need a partner for this assignment.
- Make sure you fill out the wiki with you and your partner's name. :)
- You can find your partner during your coaching sessions, or you can message your peers through Blackboard messages.
L13 Speaking Info: What you need in your Dialogue
- In your dialogue you and your partner need to use 4 out of the 5 of the following:
- “ Would you…”
- When (day of the week)
- Also in your dialogue:
- Ask when you’re free?
- You need to have at least 4 lines each in the dialogue.
- Create your dialogue using Blackboard Collaborate or Blackboard IM with your partner.
- You will record your dialogue using Blackboard Collaborate.
*Remember that language coaching sessions are 20% of your grade, which means if you don't attend one, that can drop your grade a lot! Keep this in mind. Make sure you make up ALL your missed sessions ASAP.
Click this link to find troubleshoots for coaching, learn different ways to attend. Learn how to attend using a phone! ^o^ If you're having trouble >.< with attending coaching, here are some info to help you. ^.^
CLICK HERE to sign your name saying that you have read today's announcements! \^o^/
KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK! (｡◕‿◕｡)