The Lone Tree State
Date Of Statehood
Saturday, March 15th 1845 at 12am
Maine's Date Of Statehood Was March 15, 1945
- West Quoddy Head is the eastern most point in the 48 states that are connected.
- Maine is the only state to have one syllable.
- Maine's earliest inhabitants were descendants of Ice Age Hunters.
Three Tourists Attractions
- Animal Parks for the children.
- Zoos for the youth and elderly.
- Horseback Riding for teens and the ponies for the children and adults
Maine's State Bird
Black-Capped Chickadee is the State Bird.
Maine's State Flower
White Pine Cone is the State Flower.
Eastern White Pine is Maine's State Tree.