The Pride of the Drive
Athens Drive Band Boosters Issue 4 - 8/6/2020
- August 6th-September 25th - Coupon Book Sale
- August 14th - Zoom with Doc! Students save the date! 7pm
- August 17th - First day of school.
- August 27th - Booster Board Meeting - 7pm (topics for consideration by the board can be emailed to email@example.com)
Post Camp Rehearsal 2019
Zoom with Doc!
Coupon Book Fundraiser is Starting Up!
There are some great merchants participating this year. You can find deals on everything from subs at Jersey Mikes to home maintenance supplies at Ace Harrdware. Coupons for ice cream, office supplies, hair cuts, golf, tutoring and many restaurants are available. Check out the full list here.
Coupon books sell for $30 each and for each book sold, $10 credit goes to the student's band account and $5 goes into the general fund. Our opportunities for fundraising may be limited this year, so jump right in to earn band credit for your account AND support the band at the same time.
If you have questions about the coupon book fundraiser, please contact our coupon book chairs, Liz Workman and Georgia Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NC State Fair Canceled
This news also significantly impacts our band program. We will lose one of our largest fundraisers (State Fair Parking).
For MANY years (we think at least 10) band parents have been able to work the lots at Gregory Poole during the State Fair. We would like to thank Gregory Poole for their long partnership with the Athens Drive Band. They have made a truly meaningful impact on our band program and band students. We are so thankful to have had the opportunity provided by Gregory Poole.
Jo Coffee SALE!
Looking for a fresh take on your morning coffee while you're working from home? We still have overstock from the Dewey's store! Bags and K-cups available in most varieties, medium to dark as well as decaf. We're selling these at cost ($7), so it's a great time to give it a try! Email email@example.com to request a bag or box.
- New this year!! Follow the band on Instagram @athensdrivebands.
- All new families should have been contacted by their mentor family. If you have not heard from your mentor yet, please let us know!
- Are you receiving band emails from our Yahoo mail group? If not, check out our Communications page at www.athensdriveband.com for instructions on signing up for mail.