NORTHWAVE @ Woodlands View
1st EC With Indoor Badminton Court !
NORTHWAVE EC at Woodlands Ave 12 / Gambas Ave
Northwave EC is a brand new executive condominium, located in the junction of Gambas Avenue and Woodlands Ave 12. For present shoppers, the just renovated Sun Plaza along with Causeway Point and Northpoint City is at your doorstep. The development is start for tender sale year under the property sales programme and the plot of the Government was given to Chinese Programmer Hao Yuan Investment.
Show Is Opened from 10am ! Call For Appointment ! =>
- 1st EC with Indoor Badminton Court !
- Exquisite Living with Only 358 Units & 4 Units Per Floor.
CONNECTIVITY & CONVENIENCE
- Faster Connection To The City with enhanced transportation infrastructure -Thomson-East Coast Line & North South Expressway (NSE).
- Proximity to Admiralty MRT Station.
- 2 Years FREE Shuttle Service to Admiralty & Woodlands MRT Station.
- Retail Malls - Causeway Point, Sun Plaza & upcoming Northpoint City.
- The Stellar Location of the North where all the transformation takes place.
- Woodlands Regional Centre, the envisioned Singapore's Northern Gateway that integrates retail, business & lifestyle.
- Renowned Local & International Institutions - Innova Primary Sch/JC, Singapore Sports School, Republic Poly, Singapore American School.
- Upcoming Integrated Healthcare Complex at Woodlands Ave 12.
- Gambas Business / Industrial Hubs & Civic Centre.
Draft Site Plan
Indoor Badminton cum Function Hall
Indoor Gym Overlooking The Grand Pool
Main 50m Pool
Recreational Basketball Court / Futsal
The Wonders of Woodlands
Woodlands Regional Centre, the future metropolis of the North.
- 700,000 sqm of new commercial space and over 100ha of developable land.
- Envisioned to be a vibrant live-work-play environment with excellent accessibility to the city centre.
- Anchoring the North Coast Innovation Corridor, from Woodlands to Punggol, to attract new businesses, foster creativity and innovation.
- Bring more employment opportunities closer to home.
- Serving this new regional centre will be the upcoming Woodlands Integrated Healthcare Development.