Lincoln Psych Nurse Practitioner
Competitive Salary-Negotiable | 100% Inpatient | Low Volume
Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s leading physician search and consulting firm, invites you to join a highly respected and dedicated Psychiatry practice that has been the premier provider of mental health services of this state for over 140 years! Enjoy a quality of life that allows you to spend time with family and participate in a variety of recreational activities in a thriving metropolitan!
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS: QUALITY OF LIFE AND FINANCIAL SECURITY
- 100% Adult Inpatient Psychiatry
- 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday
- Competitive Base Salary that is negotiable
- Low patient volume | 4 to 6 patients per day
- 100% Paid Relocation
- Outstanding benefits & 5 weeks PTO plus unlimited days for CME
- CME: 100% paid with no limits within reason
- All admissions are pre-scheduled
- Work with a team that is compassionate and responsive to the needs of their patients
The community is one of the Midwest’s most livable cities; steady economy, family-friendly neighborhoods, low crime rates, growing diversity, world-class health care facilities, vast educational offerings and commitment to community all fall in line with the Midwestern ideal. Median real estate prices are below the national average and homes are available in all types and sizes. Rental properties also are plentiful and affordable and there’s never a long commute in heavy traffic.
As for education, home to a Division I University, four private colleges and two community colleges in addition to several conveniently located public and private schools. The people of the community are committed to the Midwestern values of trust, honesty and helpfulness, making it easy to settle in, to get acquainted, and to become an active and valued member of the community. The public schools rank 2nd in Quality of Education in an 8-state area of the Midwest.