By: Payten Nelson
What Do Loggers Do?
Cutting Them Down
First, this is a picture of the loggers cutting down the trees.
Then, this is what the forest looks like when they are loading up the trees/logs.
When They're Gone
Finally, this is what is looks like when the loggers are gone.
Review? I Think Yes!
- Loggers make a lot of jobs for thoughs who might can't get one.
- Loggers help Brazils econemy for cutting trees down.
- After loggers cut down trees the tree are turn into paper and furniture.
- In some parts of the Amazon Rainforest it is illegal to log.
- Cutting trees down is destroying animals habitats.