by Jamie Mishue
- A farm manager works with livestock and crop production. Being a farm manager has some responsibilities like managing staff, production targets, and marketing and selling produce.
- The education to obtain this job is an associate's or bachelor's degree in agribusiness, farm management, and other related topics.
- There is a significant amount of experience in farming and work that is required.
- As an assistant you may get 31,000 dollar salary, as a Farm manager you may get 32 to 49 thousand, and with 15 years you may get 70,000, and as a senior you may get 100,000.
- The employment outlook is expected to decline 19 percent.
- Three skills you need to posses are knowledge of food production, marketing skills, and negotiation skills.