Madison High School News, Notices and Events - 9/11/2017
Parent Involvement Committee Meeting, Wed., Sept. 13, 6:00 pm, Rm. B5
Our goal is to make sure that parent involvement is meaningful to everyone. Learn what can you contribute. The first parent involvement committee meeting of the school year will be on Wednesday, September 13, 6 pm, in room B5 (behind the automotive building) at Madison. The parent involvement committee is a group of parents who work together to coordinate family events, conduct volunteer and staff appreciation activities, interact with school administration and have some fun along the way. Please join us!
Click here to learn more. For additional information, please contact Mary Szuch, Parent Involvement Chairperson at email@example.com or Greg Williams, Madison's Community Outreach Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Johnny Nguyen (Class of 2018) Elected to Clairemont Town Council
Family Notices for the Week:
- For the safety of your student, deliveries to school must be made through the front office.
- The school does not accept deliveries from vendors, Uber, Lyft or other services for lunch time orders.
- Parents and students should refrain from requesting a ride service to pick up a student during the school day; all parents must go through the attendance office to release a student from school on a blue slip during the school day.
- Student who become ill during the school day must first see the school nurse before requesting to be picked up from school; the school nurse or health technician will determine if the student needs to go home and call the parent.
- Students are invited to get connected to a club at Madison's Club rush at lunchtime on Friday, September 15; officer positions are available in many clubs.
- Make-up picture day, September 26; students who need to have their picture taken will be called out of their English class during the day; there will be no re-takes.
- After School tutoring begins on Monday, September 11; 2:30-3:30 pm in 701a with Madison teachers; students should request a late bus pass from IMIN if they stay after school.