Video Game Desginer
By: Konrad Kuc
What is a Video Game Designer
- An hourly salary is around $8.08 - $38.64
- And the annual salary is around $34,864 - $90,867
Some bad things about working as a video game designer is that you have deadlines that are hard to meet sometimes, also lots of time you have to work overtime and sometimes with no extra pay. Physically this job can effect you eye sight, eyestrain and other visual problems.
High School Preparation
- Video Game Design: This will be the start for me in the video game design career.
- TSI: This will help me understand more information about technology, which will help me in the future in video game designer.
2 Clubs that will help me prepare for this career
- Video Game Club: This will help me connect with other who may follow the career of video games or more.
- Computer: This will help me learn some tricks in computers where I will be probably developing game.
- Jacqueline Cortez - IT Support
I have one person who I talked about this career and hopefully to find other people to talk with about this caeer.
- University Of Southern California -Los Angeles, CA
- DigiPen Institute Of Technology -Redmond, WA
- DePaul University -Chicago, IL
- University Of Central Florida -Orlando, FL
- Southern Methodist University -Plano, TX
Quotes And Internships
“What if everything that you see, is more than what you see? The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it or accept that there is more to the world than you think. Perhaps it is really a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you'll find many unexpected things.”-Shigeru Miyamoto
“The programmers of tomorrow are the wizards of the future.” -Gabe Newell
Internship: I may go to many places for for internship in the career of video game designer. For example: I may go to Sony a company in Video Games and Technology. Another example is Valve a full on video game computer who I personally will I can go to in the future.