CMS Family Connections Newsletter
- 7th graders: How would you like to go on the trip of a lifetime in the summer of 2021?? Information and registration is available now with Ms Filleman! Email her with any questions or if you are interested! You may also log on to the Google Classroom for more information. The class code is 3xoqxy4
- The information for Middle School Summer School is posted. Follow this link for more information.
- Please double check this list to ensure that you have ordered a yearbook. The deadline for ordering yearbooks has passed. There will be a limited number of yearbooks available for sale at the end of the year. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Bougger at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a student that currently does not attend Millard Public Schools but will be attending a Millard school in 2020-21? If so, please complete Pre-Registration for New Students. The link is located on our Central webpage. A few quick questions will ensure that you get future information regarding the 2020-21 school year.
Remote Learning Updates
- Monday: Pajama Day
- Tuesday: Hat Day
- Wednesday: Sports Team Day
- Thursday: Crazy Hair Day
- Friday: Cyclone Spirit Day (Red/White/Blue)
- Submit Spirit Day Selfies to the News 4 You Crew!
If your student is having any computer issues, please submit a HELPDESK ticket. The link can also be found on the CMS homepage under the tweets.
Please check the district's site for information regarding coronavirus here. There are resources and information that could be valuable for many!
For information specific to Central Middle School students, refer to the letter sent by Mrs. Klug. A copy of the letter can be found here.
Remind your students to check their email during the day to make sure they are not missing out on valuable information from classes/school!
Central Middle School Bell Schedule
1st Period 8:03 – 8:54
2nd Period 8:57 – 9:48
3rd Period 9:51 – 10:42
4th Period 10:45 – 11:36
5th Period 11:39 – 1:11
6th Period 1:14 – 2:05
7th Period 2:08 – 3:00
- Methodist has introduced an emotional support hotline in response to COVID-19. IT can be accessed here
- Check out these Supplemental Community Resources if you and your family are in need of any assistance with food, internet, transportation, medical, mental health, utilities, or legal aid.
- The Couseling Appointment Maker is still working, even through Remote Learning. Students can still create an appointment with their counselor by clicking on this link. The "appointment" can be completed either on a live, recorded ZOOM call, or through email, if that is preferable.
- The Set Me Free Project is hosting a webinar about teens and social media. If you are interested, register here!
All Pro Dads
Calling all Dads! We have a new program starting at Central Middle School called All Pro Dads. The goal of this group is to increase the Male Role Models for our students in our building and at our school activities. We are not looking for any huge time commitments, simply dads that are interested in connecting more with their child and other students at CMS.
If this is something you may be interested in, we are asking that you join our email group and stay tuned for more information to come.
The link to sign up to receive communication about this group is HERE
Please contact Ryan McMahon at email@example.com with questions!
From Our Patriot Family
- Stay tuned for information for 8th graders that are interested in running for Student Council at Millard South!
Thank you to all of you that have been TAGGing your purchases over the last couple of months! You have raised over $100 in that short time for CMS!
We hope you will continue to TAGG year-round for our school! A list of participating businesses can be found on the app or by visiting this link: https://togetheragreatergood.com/participating-businesses/
As always, thank you for supporting Millard Central Middle School!