CMS Family Connections Newsletter
- The information for Middle School Summer School is posted. Follow this link for more information.
- Are you a 7th grader interested in going on the 8th grade Washington D.C. trip of a lifetime?! Then make sure you are at the Enrollment Meeting Monday, March 30th at 6:30pm at the Millard Branch Public Library, 13214 Westwood Lane. If you have more questions or need a flier, please contact or see Ms. Filleman!
- Please double check this list to ensure that you have ordered a yearbook. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Bougger at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don't forget that you can check out the homework your students have by clicking here.
- Please check our daily announcements for the most updated information!
Do you have a student that currently does not attend Millard Public Schools but will be attending a Millard school in 2020-21? If so, please complete Pre-Registration for New Students. The link is located on our Central webpage. A few quick questions will ensure that you get future information regarding the 2020-21 school year.
Questions about school refusal? Click here
2020 Bond Information
All Pro Dads
Calling all Dads! We have a new program starting at Central Middle School called All Pro Dads. The goal of this group is to increase the Male Role Models for our students in our building and at our school activities. We are not looking for any huge time commitments, simply dads that are interested in connecting more with their child and other students at CMS.
If this is something you may be interested in, we are asking that you join our email group and stay tuned for more information to come.
The link to sign up to receive communication about this group is HERE
Please contact Ryan McMahon at email@example.com with questions!
From Our Patriot Family
Thank you to all of you that have been TAGGing your purchases over the last couple of months! You have raised over $100 in that short time for CMS!
We hope you will continue to TAGG year-round for our school! A list of participating businesses can be found on the app or by visiting this link: https://togetheragreatergood.com/participating-businesses/
As always, thank you for supporting Millard Central Middle School!
Boys and girls club news
- Boys and Girls Club will be open from 8am to 6pm each weekday during Spring Break.
- For your future planning: BGC will be closed on all snow days and e-learning days; BGC will be open after school if there is a late start.
- Check your emails and schedules for upcoming events!
- Memberships run on a calendar year basis. If you had a membership in the Spring of 2019, you still have one through December!