Beginner Pick Up Night!
Binders • Instruments • Supplies!
Binder, Instrument & Supply Pick Up Details:
- We ask that ALL STUDENTS come by to pick up their Band Binder. This binder contains material that we will use DAILY and will provide a uniform way for each student to organize their music. The Band Binder is only $5 this year!
- Students who play a school owned instrument are required to pay a $150 Instrument Use Fee each year that covers maintenance, cleaning, and any repairs that are needed. A $50 deposit is due at the time you and your student pick up their instrument at the "Pick-Up Night." You will also sign an Instrument Contract Form at pick-up.
- Fees can be paid by Cash or Check (checks made out to KISD). If paying by Cash, exact change is appreciated! Binder only: $5. Binder + School Instrument: $55
- This curbside pick-up process will have little to no contact between directors and families. All individuals will be asked to stay in their vehicle as they drive through the pick-up line.
- If your student will be In-Person starting on 9/24 and you cannot it make it during the pick up night, please let us know. We can make arrangements to get your student's equipment to JAA.
Beginner Pick Up Night
Thursday, Sep. 24th, 4:30-6:30pm
930 Corry A Edwards Drive
Please See the photo below showing the Band Hall Location. This is where you mouthpiece tested if you did that in person.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.