7 DAY HOT START Nutrition Portfolio
Healthy Recipes and Shopping Lists Based Upon YOU!
Calories per serving:283
Fat per serving:7g
Saturated fat per serving:2g
Monounsaturated fat per serving:2g
Polyunsaturated fat per serving:2g
Protein per serving:18g
Carbohydrates per serving:38g
Fiber per serving:6g
Cholesterol per serving:27mg
Iron per serving:3mg
Sodium per serving:697mg
Calcium per serving:134mg
1. Remove some of the fluffy center from the buns so that they will sit well on top of burgers; set aside.
2. Combine sirloin with Worcestershire and pepper, and form into 12 (2-inch) flat patties.
3. Preheat a lightly oiled grill pan over moderate heat until hot but not smoking. Cook burgers over moderate heat, turning, and evenly top with cheese, about 2 minutes per side for medium or until cheese is melted. (Use a meat thermometer to check that burgers have reached 160°.) Transfer the burgers to a plate, and grill the buns, cut sides down, 1-2 minutes or until toasted.
4. Sandwich burgers between buns with about 2 pickles per slider.
- 12 miniature buns or dinner rolls
- 3/4 pound lean ground sirloin
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 ounces extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 24 small dill pickle slices