By: Jerry Ford and jonny R
facts about poland
- The capital of Poland is Warsaw city
- The population is 38,533,000
- Bordering countries are Russia,Lithuania,Belarus,Ukraine,Germany,Slovakia and Czech Republic
- some interesting places to visit is the wooden churches in southern Poland and Malbork castle.
- The highest elevation is Rysy at 2,499 m high : Natural resources are coal,sulfur,copper,natural gas, silver,lead, salt, amber, and arable land.
Malbork castle is a very interesting place to visit in Poland. It is the largest castle in the world by surface area,and the largest brick building in Europe. It was built in 1406 and destroyed during world war II. Its main purpose was to strengthen their own control of the area following the orders of the 1274 suppression of the Baltic tribes. It was also turned in to a museum in 1997
Reasons to come to Poland
Poland is country often overlooked as a travel destination. However Poland might just be the place your looking for if you seek a destination with great food, ever present culture, and European charm. In Poland you can visit Its capital Warsaw city and see all the cool buildings. Also see the Polish Amy Museum and learn about all the wars Poland has been part of. Such as world war I, and world war II, etc. In Poland you can also visit wild life parks and see what the environment is like there.