Building Our Future-Ready Skills
Technological opportunities to help you grow! @MVeLearn
August 15, 2018
Dan Koch, always greeting students with this happy face!
From a new teacher...
I had a new teacher say to me that she can't believe how friendly everyone was in this district. She said this district was more welcoming, more helpful, and more blessed with technology than the one from which she came.
Staff, keep up the good work!
Keep reaching out to others.
Yes!! WE ARE MV!
i-Ready Lookin' Different?
Get an overview of the changes coming to i-Ready for Back to School 2018.
Read the Newsletter for helpful tips.
Nearpod Training with Shawn Grey (a Nearpod PIOnear)
Friday, Sep. 7th, 8-10am
MVJHS SHARP Lab
- Start and end time: 8:00am - 3:30pm CT
- Number of Sessions: Teacher work time during the day and an all staff session 2:45 - 3:30pm
- Location: Mount Vernon Junior High School - 701 Tile Factory Road, Mt Vernon, IN 47620
- Room location: SHARP Lab 2nd floor (flexible seating)
- How many: Grade levels 6-12 during the day. Small groups of 10. for the 2:45 - 3:30 possibly 20
- Experience level(s): Beginners to Advanced
- Grade level(s): 6-8 at 2:45 we will invite K-5 also
- Subject area(s): Everything
- Will everyone have a Nearpod license? some do, others don't
- Specific learning goals: Introduce the power and ease of engaging students with Nearpod.
- Special training requests: Help teachers become familiar with the Library, how to Explore, how to use the tools embedded in Nearpod, and how to create their own presentations.
Looking for a Good Writing Prompt?