December 14, 2015
This Week At Parkview
- College Shirts and jeans, teach about one new college
- Collaboration, 2nd grade, 7:30-8:10 am
- Grades due by 8:00 am for progress reports
- Walk through with Julie Vu 8-10:00 am
- ARD 9:15 am
- Collaboration, 1st and 5th grades, 7:30-8:10 am
- ARD 8:20 am
- PJ day
- Staff Hot Chocolate and Tea Day
- Epps reading day http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0e4caba82da1f85-december
- Holiday Movie day (clear movie with Epps by 12/11)
- Non holiday movie and activities will be provided in Weems room beginning at 8:30
Wednesday, December 16th
- Collaboration, Kinder, 7:30-8:10 am
- Holiday open house at admin
- CTHS Choir performance 10:15 am (lunch for Kinder at 11:00)
- 5th grade district math assessment due
- Staff meeting, 3:15 pm; snacks and game provided by Specials
Thursday, December 17th
- Collaboration 3rd grade, 7:30-8:10
- Dr Parker visit 8:30-10:30
- ARD 1:00, 3:00
- Progress reports go home
- No specials today due to parties and early dismissal
- 3rd grade district math assessment due
- Christmas parties 10:30-11:30
- Early Dismissal 11:40
- Staff Christmas Party 12:15 pm, $5 gift card exchange
- staff development 1:45-3:30 pm
Coming Up Next Week!
- building closed, Winter Break
- Unplug all electronic devices
IPAD Cart Schedule
Tuesday, 1/5 None
Wednesday, 1/6 Cole
Thursday, 1/7 Burkhart
Friday, 1/8 Cortez
Coming Up Soon!
1/4 Return to school, REMINDER NO ISTATION THIS WEEK!
1/4-1/15 Aimsweb math assessment for Kinder and 1st
1/6 Vertical Teams meet
1/7 Mom breakfast
1/11 PTA board mtg, 6 pm
1/11-1/15 Istation 2nd-5th graders mid-year assessment in upstairs lab with teacher at scheduled time
1/12 4th grade ELAR training
1/13 2nd and 3rd grade ELAR training
1/14 ICLE consultant here to work with Kinder, 1st, and 3rd grades (2 hrs each)
1/14 bilingual meeting
1/15 4th grade district math assessment due
1/15 Early dismissal, staff development PM
1/15 End of the second nine weeks
1/18 NO SCHOOL
1/19 Grades due by 8:00 am
1/19-1/22 Istation Kinder and 1st grade mid-year assessment in upstairs lab with teacher
1/19 5th grade ELAR training
1/19 PTA meeting and school wide art show
1/20 1st and Kinder ELAR training
1/20 Staff meeting, 5th grade provides snacks and game; Fundamental 5 chapter 6 5th gr
1/22 Spelling Bee, 3rd-5th graders, 9:00 am
1/25 Lego Club, 6-7 pm
1/26 5th grade math/science training
1/27 4th grade math/science training
1/27 Team lead meeting, 3:10 pm
1/28 3rd grade math/science training
1/28 valentine grams go home
1/29 All district honor choir (some 5th graders and Reynolds out)
1/29 Staff Potluck
2/1-5 Benchmark week for 4th writing and 5th math/reading
2/2 2nd grade math/science training
2/3 1st grade math/science training
2/4 Kinder math science training
2/4 100th day of school!
2/5 Dad breakfast
Vocabulary Instructional Focus 2015-16
Our new word this week is UBIQUITOUS.
Thank you to Sunshine Committee for planning the special activities this week and hosting our staff party this Friday! We appreciate you!
Holiday Snacks in the lounge on Tuesday. Please bring at least one dish/dessert/snack to share with everyone! Hot Chocolate and Tea will be provided by Sunshine.
Staff meeting on Wednesday, 3:15-4:15 pm.
Bring a wrapped $5 gift card to our party on Friday.
I hope you enjoy making memories with your kids this week as you prepare to send them home to "vegetate" for a few weeks! Enjoy your time off and make memories with your own families! I hope you have a wonderful break!