Google Login Tips
- Your password should be the same as your Midway password
- When you change your Midway password, your Google password should change
- If it doesn't, try your old one and then you can manually change your password.
- If you need your password reset, contact your Instructional Technologist
- If you have never logged into your Google account, you may have a different "get in" password and your instructional Technologist can help you with that.
- The biggest error with Google accounts is that students should not include the word "student" in their Google log in
- The problem is that it says "email" in the blank. Because these are Education google accounts, students do not use their email.
- Try to use the phrase Google Login to help them with how to log in.
- Bottom line: I agree, its' confusing!
- NOTE: Students do NOT have gmail accounts and should use their Midway email addresses for emailing
- If a student can't get in, contact your instructional technologist.
Example of a student Google Login
Sign in with Google
- Always look for this "bonus" when deciding which app to use
- When there are options like Google and Edmodo, a student does not have to create an account and they can use the same login information as their Google or Edmodo account