E Portfolio Create
Assessment Criterion D: Create
0 The student does not reach a standard described by any of the descriptors below.
1 — 2 The student considers the plan and creates at least part of a product/solution.
3 — 4 The student uses appropriate techniques and equipment. The student follows the plan and mentions any modifications made, resulting in a product/solution of good quality.
5 — 6 The student competently uses appropriate techniques and equipment. The student follows the plan and justifies any modifications made, resulting in a product/solution of appropriate quality using the resources available.
From SquareSpace to Weebly to Im Creator. I had to get something that fit my original plan. SquareSpace was only free for 14 days. Then Weebly didn't fit AT ALL with my plan. Then when I used Im Creator it fitted more with my plan.
- My original place contained a gallery but I realize that I had to make my page bigger so I removed the gallery.
- In the original place you can see that there was suppose to have a NISC Campus photo and a history. Then a NISC logo on the side. I scrap the idea then end up putting one logo for NISC Sports and then one logo of the NISC logo.
- The colors I changed alot. I was thinking for the middle to have a city view but when I started to use Im Creator I couldn't get a city view. The only part I could put a photo background was only for background. So my page is white and the background is a galaxy photo.
- I added a little paragraph under the subject about this E-Portfolio and why use a E-Portfolio. So I replaced that with a paragraph except for a NISC Logo photo. (Just realize just now.)
- I added a Welcome title right at the top of my E-Portfolio.
The one thing I followed pretty well was the subject area. It was black and had all subjects. Also the About Me Section. A photo of my self and some information.