Bethel Sunday School
Sunday, October 18, 2020
Sunday School Week #6
Please watch the Sunday School video below for your child's age group.
Please make sure your family is REGISTERed for Sunday School by clicking the bar below.
Harvest Home Sunday
- Two teachers, Mrs. Chrissie and Miss Mackenzie
- Fellowship Hall only-big and spacious in order for us to spread out!
- It's during church... Church begins at 9:30, Children will go down with Chrissie after the in church children's message, down to the hall and enjoy lesson and games while safely spaced.
- All teachers and students will need to wear masks.
- Classes will be held outside in the side yard if weather permits.
- Online lessons continue
- Have questions? contact Chrissie :-)
- We will have masks if needed for the children.
- HERE's the BIG one... Please RSVP by text or email prior to Sunday to see if there is space. We need to maintain smaller ratios to comply with state regulations.
Living it Out
Humans are great at forgetting (unless your parents owe you money, then you never forget). Jesus knew this, which is why He had a massive banquet with His followers, just before He left them, where they ate bread and drank wine together to remember what Jesus’ mission on earth was all about. The church you attend probably participates in a simple, but important, version of this event, which today is usually called communion or The Lord’s Supper. The simple act of taking communion is meant to be a powerful reminder of Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection. We are sheep. We are good at forgetting. Some people tie a string on their finger as a reminder of something important.
What’s something you can wear, or pin to your backpack, or write on your hand, that will help you remember how badly you need the Good Shepherd--today and every day?
This Sunday, if you feel comfortable, you can come back to church! But if not, we will still be going LIVE on Facebook.
Visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/bethelwhitehallmaryland/
Don’t have a Facebook account? No problem!! You can access the
Live Stream Service through our website at www.bethel-md.org.
You will see a BOX on the Home Page that says CLICK HERE.
This will take you directly to our Facebook Page. You will be prompted
to join Facebook but you don’t have to … you can ignore the prompts.
Bethel Family Zoom Chat
Christina Galliher is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Sunday School Monthly Chat
Time: Sep 6, 2020 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Every month on the First Sun, until Feb 7, 2021, 6 occurrence(s)
Sep 6, 2020 06:00 PM
Oct 4, 2020 06:00 PM
Nov 1, 2020 06:00 PM
Dec 6, 2020 06:00 PM
Jan 3, 2021 06:00 PM
Feb 7, 2021 06:00 PM
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 931 8464 3388