ANALOG SIGNALS &DIGITAL SIGNALS
BY: JACOB RIOS
ANALOG SIGNALS FACTS
•Infinite range of values
•More exact values, but more difficult to work with
A analog thermostat would say 74.295 but a digital thermostat would read 74
DIGITAL SIGNALS FACTS
•Finite range of values (2)
•Not as exact as analog, but easier to work with
A digital thermostat would say 74 but a analog thermostat would say 74.421
Example of analog signals
- An analog signal can be any time different signal.
- Minimum and maximum values can be either positive or negative.
They can be repeating or non-repeating.
EXAMPLE of DIGITAL Signals
- Digital signal are commonly referred to as square waves or clock signals.
- They can be periodic (repeating) or non-periodic.
- Their lowest possible value must be 0 volts, and their highest possible value must be 5 volts.
Opinion and websites
- I think digital is better because since analog signals are infinite then it would be easier to hack the console