take dance classes for a healthy body and a healthy soul
Join the best dance classes in the area!
Some of the top jobs include
Someone who spends their days dancing, practicing everyday, while getting paid. Usually doing several different types of dance and only working until about the age of 38.
Someone who spends their days in the studio just like the dancers, creating beautiful movements for the dancers. Is usually a former dancer.
Someone who captures the dancers movements. Usually attends shows and any other meetings to capture any good moments .
relaxing , fun, and crazy at times , But being able to find just the right movement makes it the perfect mix of these three.
1. How does someone get to the position to actually be able to start dancing professionally?
2. Should I go attend collage? Would I go before joining a company or could I take classes whole dancing in the company?
Steps for the future.
1. Research more in depth on others before me who have attempted to become professional dancers and who have succeeded.
2.Look further into my options for college. Maybe considering a college with a strong dance program.
3. Start branching out and looking for jobs that relate to dance. Some that are involved but maybe something else like a photographer or choreographer?
4. put all the information together and see what it comes to in the end. Finding a good school and what the best job would be for me to pursue.