By: Brianna Harlow
Steps For Dying Eggs
- Get a box of egg dye or Kool- aid.
- Get a dozen or more eggs.
- Fill a pot of water to cover the eggs up, then boil.
- Set a timer for 15 minutes.
- After the timer is done, take eggs out then let them cool.
- Then use your own dye/Koolaid or the methods below for dyeing you Easter Eggs.
- HAVE FUN!!!!!!!
Some Other Ways To Decorate Easter Eggs
Good Luck Making your Bright Fun Eggs
If you have some Trouble
If your having trouble like, the eggs won't turn out the way you want them to or they are supposed to be purple and blue, but there brown, I would recommend maybe doing more research on the way you are trying or try a different way.
Instead of Finding a Sheet Online You Can Make Your Own
Make them Have a Learning Subject