My Favorite Food
One of my favorite food is Pizza. For me pizza is the type of food that I would be able to eat on a daily bases. I would never get bored from living off pizza. I like pizza because I savor the tomato sauce. I also enjoy the cheese because it is gooey and melts in your mouth.
Another one of my favorite foods includes french fries. I like fries because they are salty and as well as crunchy. I also like fries because they go well with ketchup.
Lastly, I enjoy ice cream. Ice cream is one of my favorite deserts. If I had to choose what I would like for desert for the rest of my life i would choose ice cream. Ice cream is one of my favorite deserts because I prefer cold deserts and it's nice and creamy.
My favorite Hobbes
One of my favorite sports is Soccer because I like to run and it is fun to play with friends.
Another one of my hobbies is basket ball because I it requires a lot of coordination
I enjoy art because I am good at it and i enjoy drawing on my free time.
I have attended this school when I used to like in Windsor, Ontario. I went to this school from kindergarten to grade 5.
When i moved to Brampton this was the first school I attended. I went to this school from grade 6 to grade 8.
I am currently attending Louise Arbor and I am currently in Grade 10.
People in my Life
-Learning Styles Test Results
Your top three intelligences
Score (5.0 is highest)
Logic/math: You enjoy exploring how things are related, and you like to understand how things work. You like mathematical concepts, puzzles and manipulative games. You are good at critical thinking. Here are ways to work with this intelligence in your lessons:
- Arrange cartoons and other pictures in a logical sequence.
- Sort, categorize, and characterize word lists.
- While reading a story, stop before you've finished and predict what will happen next.
- Explore the origins of words.
- Play games that require critical thinking. For example, pick the one word that doesn't fit: chair, table, paper clip, sofa. Explain why it doesn't fit.
- Work with scrambled sentences. Talk about what happens when the order is changed.
- After finishing a story, mind map some of the main ideas and details.
- Write the directions for completing a simple job like starting a car or tying a shoe.
- Make outlines of what you are going to write or of the material you've already read.
- Look for patterns in words. What's the relationship between heal, health, and healthier?
- Look at advertisements critically. What are they using to get you to buy their product?
Spatial: You remember things visually, including exact sizes and shapes of objects. You like posters, charts, and graphics. You like any kind of visual clues. You enjoy drawing. Effective techniques of enhancing your learning using your spatial intelligence include creating and/or using pictures, maps, diagrams, and graphs as you learn things. Other suggestions:
- Write a language experience story and then illustrate it.
- Color code words so each syllable is a different color.
- Write a word on the blackboard with a wet finger. Visualize the word as it disappears. See if you can spell it afterwards.
- Take a survey. Put the information in a chart.
- Write words vertically.
- Cut out words from a magazine and use them in a letter.
- Visualize spelling words.
- Use colorful newspapers like USA Today.
- Use crossword puzzles.
Self: You have a very good sense of self. You like to spend time by yourself and think things over. You will often take in information from another person, mull it over by yourself, and come back to that person later to discuss it. You like working on projects on your own. You often prefer to learn by trial and error. Effective techniques to enhance your learning include keeping a journal and giving yourself time to reflect on new ideas and information. More ideas:
- Go on "guided imagery" tours.
- Set aside time to reflect on new ideas and information.
- Encourage journal writing.
- Work on the computer.
- Practice breathing for relaxation.
- Use brainstorming methods before reading.
- Listen to and read "how to" tapes and books.
- Read cookbooks.
The scores for your other five intelligences:
- Nature: 3.43
- Language: 3.14
- Musical: 3
- Body Movement:3
- Social: 2.71
Just because these five are not in your top three doesn’t mean you’re not strong in them. If your average score for any intelligence is above three, you’re probably using that intelligence quite often to help you learn. Take a look at the Practice section to see how to engage all your intelligences.
-Enneagram Test Results
The Enneagram is a personality system which divides the entire human personality into nine behavioral tendencies, this is your score on each...
- Type 1
- Type 2
- Type 3
- Type 4
- Type 5
- Type 6
- Type 7
- Type 8
- Type 9
type behavior motivation
I must be orderly/planned to survive.
I must be knowledgeable to survive.
I must be secure and safe to survive.
I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
I must be strong and in control to survive.
I must be helpful and caring to survive.
I must be unique/different to survive.
I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
I must be fun and entertained to survive.
Your main type is Type 1
Your variant stacking is so/sp/sx
Your level of health is below average, i.e. unhealthy
Your main type is which ever behavior you utilize most and/or prefer. Yourvariant reflects your scoring profile on all nine types: so = social variant (compliant, friendly), sx = sexual variant (assertive, intense), sp = self preservation variant (withdrawn, security seeking). For info on the flaws of the Enneagram system click here.