CCI Weekly Safari Survival Guide
August 30-September 3
CCI This Week:
- Doors open at 7:30 AM each morning. Please make sure if your child arrives before that time, they remain in your vehicle for safety reasons.
- Top Parking Lot Reminder: MUST be there by 3:20 to pick up your child. PLEASE wait until ALL littles are in their car BEFORE pulling out. This is for their safety. We are monitoring this process in case adjustments or change may be needed. We appreciate your help.
- CCI Safari school spirit shirts will be pre order and pre pay ($15) through September 3rd. LAST WEEK TO ORDER A SCHOOL SHIRT!
- Fridays we want to show our Sanger Spirit in the Safari! We encourage our littles to wear their purple and gold or even their Safari CCI shirt once those arrive. It is allowed for our Pee Wee football boys to wear their jerseys and Pee Wee cheerleaders to wear their cheer uniform to school on Fridays ONLY.
- Fire Drill Practice on Tuesday
- Water fountains have been turned back on at school. Your child can bring a water bottle to school that they can fill up and have with them when needed.
- If you are needing to make changes in your child's transportation at dismissal, please contact the front office no later than 2:00 pm.
- Teachers will always respond to your messages. All teachers check their messages during their conference, before school, and after school. We never want parents to feel we are ignoring. If it is an emergency or time sensitive, please call the front office and we will be happy to help you.
- Follow us on our CCI Facebook page, CCI Remind 101, and CCI Webpage. Parent Weekly Shout Outs will be emailed out every Sunday along with posting it on our Facebook Page. Weekly Shout Outs will detail everything happening at CCI for that week along with important dates for the future.
- CCI Remind 101 Code- send a text to 81010 with the text @ccipare - We highly encourage Remind as it is a quick and easy way for us to information out quickly. This is a new Remind so if you were already signed up from last year, you will need to resign up again.
- If you have ANY questions or concerns please feel free to contact the campus. We are always happy to help.
9/3- CCI T-shirt forms are due
9/3- Progress Reports
9/6- Labor Day NO SCHOOL
9/10- School Picture Day
9/15- We Learn Wednesday
9/17- Genius Hour begins
9/20- Tribe Time Begins
9/27-10/1- Homecoming Week
10/1-10/8- CCI Book Fair
10/7- CCI Fall Carnival