Field Trip Information
December 2, 2016
- Students will enjoy donuts, milk and juice.
- Students can work in pairs/groups on Christmas themed worksheets...I have them, let me know if you need copies.
- Show students the You Tube video from Actors' Theatre. You can play from this newsletter.
Name that Christmas Carol
1. White Christmas; 2. Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire; 3. All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth; 4. O Holy Night; 5. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear; 6. O Come, All Ye Faithful; 7. Away in a Manger; 8. Deck the Hall; 9. Little Drummer Boy; 10. We Three Kings; 11. Silent Night; 12. God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen; 13. Santa Claus is Coming to Town; 14. Let it Snow; 15. Go, Tell It on the Mountain; 16. Rudolph, the Red-nosed Reindeer; 17. What Child is This?; 18. Joy to the World; 19. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing; 20. The Twelve Days of Christmas
- Restroom breaks
- Get coats
- NO CELL PHONES, iPods, iPads, or hats.
- Students line up in front of lockers.
- Escort to the Great Room
- Board busses.
- V1C (Carter, Sebastian and Waskom)
- V4 (Fryfogle, Owens and Bell)
- We have special students with special instructions:
- Will will be with Shelby
- Isaac, Johnathan Lewis, Matthew D., John C., and Tre? need escorted. Pick your person :)
When we return...
- Students will put coats in lockers and get lunches
- Students will return to classrooms
- Students will eat lunch in the hallway or Mrs. Fryfogle's room