Ella's in-portent questions
6 cool questions
6 ? by Ella
- The fur trade begin because people need fur for warmth and hats and cloths.
- the fur trade ended because of the of the war.and because of the lead mining.
- Lead mining begin because they can use it for materials like bullets and lead bars were used as money for trading fur.
- Lead mining ended because of the early Wisconsin territory.
- The lumber industry begin because they needed to build homes for the people and other buildings.
- They ended the lumber industry because of the famous Chicago fire meany people got killed.