5th Grade Culmination Updates
Wednesday, June 9th at 9:15
Please note - ENDING TIME changed to 1:00
Schedule of Events:
- 8:30 ALL 5th graders, from both Cohort A and Cohort B arrive at school wearing school uniforms and closed toe, comfortable shoes.
- 8:45 Upper Grade Playground gates open for Check-in of (up to 4 max.) REGISTERED family members. [Seats will be pre-assigned, using a randomizer]
- 9:15-10:00 Culmination Celebration
- 10:00 Families leave...Kids Stay
5th grade FUN and BBQ!
- Paint tiles for the TILE WALL, Scavenger Hunt, Kona Ice, & more!
- 1:00 5th Grade Dismissal [Pick up for the day!]
5th graders complete their reinforcing academic activities in the afternoon.
Thank you for your generosity!
Thanks so much for your generous donations! Our 5th graders will have all they need for a great party! I can assure you of that. :)
These are some of the items have been purchasing!
- Special Class of 20-21 T-shirts ($6.60 each)
- Kona Ice Truck treats ($4 each)
- Personalized Tiles on a Class of 20-21 Legacy Tile Wall - The kids will be decorating tiles after culmination on Thursday
- Balloons and Decorations
- 5th grade "Swag Bags"
Your donations made all this possible!
Also Needed (just to borrow) Yard/Lawn Games such as...
- Ladder Toss
- Any other fun outdoor games you have...that can be played at a distance from each other.
Thank you so much for your support!
Lori Wall (and the FABULOUS 5th grade teachers!)
CVUSD 2021 Guidelines for Culminations, Promotions, and Graduations
- Attendance must be limited to school staff, graduates, and 4 household members only.
- People from the same household unit do not need to be 6 feet apart and are permitted to sit together and less than 6 feet apart.
- All guests should self-screen for fever and COVD-19 Symptoms before leaving home for the event.
- All staff and students will be screened for fever and COVID-19 symptoms upon arriving for the event.
- All attendees must wear masks as per CDPH Face Coverings Guidance
- All attendees must maintain distance of at least 6 feet from non-household attendees at all times, including when arriving to and exiting from the event
- Persons who are particularly vulnerable to COVID-19 (e.g., due to age or underlying conditions) should be discouraged from attending.
- Individuals who are sick or in isolation or quarantine must remain at home.
- Handshaking and hugs should not occur with anyone who is not a household member
Up to 4 (maximum) members of your household may attend our culmination celebration. ALL GUESTS MUST BE REGISTERED to enter campus.