Material Data And Safety Sheet
Atomic Mass : 67 kg
Discovered by: Maragrito Almonaci and Audelia Rojas of San Luis dela Paz Mx
Occurrence: High Concentrated deposits located in Rhs, cooking, Spray painting and landscaping. Low deposits found in camps or clubs. Likes to be independent and do projects on his own.
- Surface is really long, dark brown hair with brown eyes and skin.
- Boils When people try to hurt my family , friends, and pride.
- Melts when hard work pays off.
- Can cause destruction of limits if given tools and time to surpass his limits.
- Becomes stubborn and unyielding when things affect him personally.
- Specimens can be found in various states
- Happy when hangs out with little kids.
- Pumped when spray painting.
- Calm when cooking.
- Is repelled by people who don't want to work and heated ac.
- Is attracted to hard workers and positive people.
- May explode spontaneously if confronted in a disrespectful way for no reason.
- Requires copious amounts of Mexican food.
- Is inert if in calm peaceful places in nature.
- Is Impervious to summer heat and resistant to winters cold weather.