Stratford Chefs School Update
December 14, 2015
From all of us at the Stratford Chefs School we thank you for your support this season.
Next week our faculty and students will start their well deserved holiday and will return January 12, 2016.
If you can join us, there are still availabilities for lunch and dinner this week. View the fabulous menus here.
OFFICE HOLIDAY HOURS
Lunch and Dinners are closed for the holidays December 20 through to January 11.
The office will be closed: December 24, 25, 28, 31 and January 1.
Our warmest thoughts and wishes are with you for a wonderful holiday season and a peaceful happy new year. We look forward to hosting you in the new year!
Weekly updates will resume January 5th 2016.
WHEN WE RETURN
- Students will start new classes
- Our International Inspiration series will resume
- Gabrielle Hamilton will be in house as our Joseph Hoare Gastronomic Writer in Residence
- Level 1 students will be preparing for Mayor's Gala January 16
- Collaboration dinner with Gabrielle Hamilton and Richmond Station on January 17
- Italian Guest Chef Gino Minacapilli will be here February 16-20
- Our annual Gala will take place February 28
STRATFORD CHEFS SCHOOL SOCIAL MEDIA
The Stratford Chefs School wants to connect with you!
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Receive first notice of menus, events and deals.
Get an insider's look at the School!