Ian Imperial A4
Main Agricultural Products
- 3 Meals a day with snack periods
- At least breakfast and dinner are eaten as a family
- One pushes food onto a spoon with the back of the fork
- Sometimes people just use hands
- People greet friendly and informally, addressing each other respectfully
- Christmas - A large feast as part of the holiday usually including pork, beef stew, casseroles, leche flan
- New Year's - Families enjoy food as the wait for the clock to strike 12. Men spend time chatting and drinking, while women prepare food and gifts, and children play. Fireworks at midnight banish the bad spirits of the previous year.
- Lent - People attend mass at church and have a special meal afterwards. During lent, no meat should be eaten on Fridays.