THE LSE LEDGER
Laura Speed Elliott Middle School - July 2021 Edition
A Note from Mrs. Rogers
I hope you are enjoying a wonderful summer! We are approaching another productive and engaging school year. Our staff has been hard at work planning and preparing for our amazing students, our office staff has been working around the clock to ensure that registration goes smoothly, and our custodial staff has been dedicated to thoroughly cleaning and preparing the building for your return. I am looking forward to the first day of school!
LSE School Registration Event
We are excited to welcome you and your student to LSE!
Tuesday, August 17th, 1:00 - 6:00 PM
7th and 8th Grade Registration
- Cooper County Public Health Vaccine Clinic will be on-site and available to give all LSE students age-appropriate vaccinations.
- Please email Health Coordinator Vicki Friedrich with any questions.
Thursday, August 19th, 1:00 - 6:00 PM
6th Grade Registration
During the registration, students and families will:
- Receive your schedule, locker assignment, and lock
- Take your school picture (Students must take a photo for school ID and yearbook, no purchase required)
- Confirm online enrollment information
- Purchase yearbooks and sport passes
Please make sure you register your students using the link below.
All current Boonville Schools families are asked to complete Online Registration on Tyler SIS, which can be completed online using a computer, tablet, or smartphone. When you are ready, log in to Parent Portal and start with the yellow prompt.
7th & 8th GRADE ATHLETICS START DATE
Practice for LSE fall athletics teams starts on Monday, August 16.
Students must have a current sports physical.
- All sports physicals must be within two years of the last day of the season
- The sports physical must include verification of insurance coverage
- Your sports physical must be turned in to the office by August 16th
First practice - August 16th, 3:30-6:30
Meet in the gym, be ready to work!