The super nut!
Vitamin E, Vitamin B2, Phosphorus, molybdenum,
Copper, Zinc, Fiber, Magnesium, Biotin, Selenium, Manganese
- Loaded With Antioxidants
- Protects Your Cell Membranes From Damage
- Assist With Blood Sugar Control
- Helps lower blood pressure levels
Can Lower Cholesterol Levels
Incredibly Effective For Weight Loss
Cranberry Almond Energy Balls
* PREP TIME
* 5 min
* COOK TIME
* 10 mins
* TOTAL TIME
* 15 mins
* Cranberry Almond Energy Bites are a protein packed recipe that you can store in your freezer for a healthy and convenient snack or breakfast. Loaded with nutritional foods like chia seeds, ground flaxseed, peanut butter and almonds, they have plenty of protein, fiber and healthy fats to fill you up and give you the energy you need to conquer your day!
* Author: Danielle | Krafted Koch
* Recipe type: Snack
* Serves: 16
* 1 c. oatmeal
* ⅓ c. almonds, chopped
* ⅓ c. sweetened shredded coconut
* 1 Tbsp. ground flaxseed (optional)
* ½ c. nut butter (peanut or almond are both good)
* ¼ c. honey
* 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
* ⅓ c. dried cranberries, roughly chopped
History of Almonds
- There is no exact known origin of almonds but are believed to be from China and/or Central Asia.
- From 600-900 AD, almonds were bountifully grown all over Spain, Morocco, Greece, and Israel. The almonds fed European travelers on the Silk Road towards Central Asia.
- In the 1700's, a man named Franciscan Padres brought the almond tree from Spain to California.