Tennyson Knolls Prep Friday Update
A note from Admin:
We have had a fun week coming up with names for our school mascot and need your votes, please vote here to help us select a winner. This will be a tradition that we do every year! Student's have been working really hard to earn Wolf Bucks from their positive behavior, our online wolf buck store will open next week! Have a wonderful weekend and we will see you next week!
Molly Mojden and Stephanie Fick
Parent Survey- Please Complete!
On Wednesday, September 29th, all students in grades 3-8 will be participating in an online survey where they will self-reflect on their social emotional skills and needs. Please see the letter in Friday folders for more information. If you have any questions about the SEL survey, or you do not want your child to participate, please contact Madeline Grace at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Afterschool Karate Program
Major Saver Campaign
GOCO Afterschool Nature Club
*Tuesday Club is for students in the following classes: Pennell, Graff, Wilkins, Kaiser, McGurn, Farese, and Lyons. Started on September 14th, only a couple spots remain.
*Thursday Club is for students in the following classes: Walter, Ruck, Dalrymple, Sims, Christopher homeroom, and Hughes' homeroom. Started on September 16th-This group is currently full, but a waiting list will be started for any additional interested students.
8th Grade Students
Free/Reduced Lunch Application
Paper packets are available upon request as well if you would rather complete it that way. Thank you!
FREE Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
- After meeting with PTO, we have decided that students can be dropped off starting at 7:35 AM to help with the flow of traffic.
- Students need to be on time to school daily. Please make sure students are dropped off by 7:45 AM! Thank you!
- All students need to wear a mask throughout the school day. Please send your student prepared with a mask daily!
- Please make sure your student has a water bottle here at school that they can refill throughout the day!
- Chromebooks need to be transported between school and home daily, once the chromebook agreement is completed! Please make sure to charge your chromebook at night.
Important Calendar Dates
- Sept. 28, 2021- Picture Day
- Oct. 1, 2021-Official Count Day for grades Kinder-8th (100% attendance is crucial)
- Oct. 6, 2021- Early Release Day @ 1:45 PM
- Oct. 8, 2021-Last day of October Count for grades Kinder-8th
- Oct. 12, 2021-Coffee with the Principal @ 8 AM in TKP Lounge
- Oct. 13, 2021-PTO Meeting via Zoom @ 5 PM
- Oct. 20, 2021-Early Release Day @ 1:45 PM