Have a great week with your students!
ISTEP and NEXT STAFF MEETING
New this year is the addition of several practice tests that we must also administer. We have tentatively planned for students to work through these practice tests on 2/25. There is still much to learn about how we need to administer these new practice tests so please stay tuned.
2/10: Lesson 2 on Perseverance
2/12: Lesson 1 on learning from failure
9 Statements Of Affirmation For Teaching (& Coaching) A Growth Mindset
1. I can use technology to make both my own and my students’ learning richer.
2. I can risk trying new learning activities
3. I can bring my and my students’ passions into learning activities.
4. I can make one small change at a time in my learning environment.
5. I can let go of my need to control all variables.
6. I can find ways to change even under adversity.
7. I value my relationships with my students (even over content).
8. I can network and connect with others for resources, assistance, and support.
9. I can make a difference in students’ lives.
Articles Worth Reading
8 Strategies for Teaching Academic Language
Using Webb's Depth of Knowledge to Increase Rigor
If you have something great to share about a colleague, please do so on this document.