Dover Area High School
- November 3 - 3 Hour Early Dismissal for Parent Conferences 12:30 - 5:45 PM
- November 4 - High School in Session - PBIS Reward Day Schedule
- November 8 - Report Cards Posted in Skyward
- November 9 - Fall Sports Awards 6 PM @ High School
- November 10 - Powder Puff Football Game 6PM
- November 11 - Adapted Schedule
- November 15 - Picture Retake Day
- November 18 - Fall Play 7PM
- November 19 - Saturday School 8-11 AM
- November 19 - Fall Play 7PM
- November 23 - No School
- November 24 - Happy Thanksgiving!
- November 25 - No School
- November 28 - No School
- November 30 - Winter Sports Meet the Teams Night 6:30 PM
- December 3 - Saturday School 8-11 AM
Be sure to bookmark the Dover Daily Show for the most updated information regarding DAHS.
As a reminder, parent conferences will be held on Thursday, November 3rd, from 12:30-5:45 PM. While students in K-8 will have conferences on Friday, 11/4, as well, the high school will only have conferences on Thursday, 11/3, and students in grades 9-12 will attend school on Friday, 11/4.
Conferences are intended to facilitate meaningful conversations about your student's learning. Our conference format centers around reflecting on student progress and identifying the necessary supports going forward. Therefore, we encourage your student to attend conferences with you. Each scheduled conference time is 20 minutes. Parents may sign up for conferences with individual teachers by using the link below. The second link is a step by step guide with directions explaining how to book a conference using Google Calendar.
All conferences will be held in person, unless you request a Zoom conference. If you prefer to have your conference held via Zoom, please email the teacher after booking a conference. They will send you a Zoom link to meet at the time of your conference.
Picture Retake Day
Picture will be taken between 8 and 11 AM. Cyber students may come into the front office anytime between those hours to have their picture taken. Seniors who had their picture taken by Prestige Portraits for the yearbook DO NOT need to have their picture taken.
Food Services Update
Good afternoon, Dover Area School District families.
We would like to share some news about the school nutrition program for the 2021/22 school year. All of this information may also be found on the “District Nutrition and Wellness” tab on the district website.
- Starting on October 1, 2022, all student breakfasts are free of charge.
- Want to see your child's account balance? Scroll down to Meal Accounts and click make a payment. This will guide you to School Café where parents will create an account to be able to track meals, check balances, make payments and complete the F/R meal application.
- Be sure to complete your free and reduced meal applications to assist the district with receiving financial aid from the state based on these applications. This is NOT limited to school meals.
Throughout the fall semester, colleges and some trade schools will be coming to Dover to provide students with information about their school, programs, and requirements. It is a service provided to students as they investigate and plan their post-secondary goals. Below is a list of schools scheduled so far this fall. The list will be sent out periodically as more schools are scheduled. Students may attend these meetings only by signing up with Mrs. Phoukieo in the Guidance Office.
Penn West University - 11/1 (10:47 - 11:17 AM)
Indiana University of PA - 11/8 (10:47-11:17 AM)
HACC "Medical Assistant Program" - 11/10 (10:47-11:17 AM)
Alvernia University - 11/11 (10:47-11:17 AM)
Geisinger School of Nursing -11/15 (10:47-11:17 AM)
Harrisburg University of Science & Technology - 11/22 (10:47-11:17 AM)
Cross Country Fundraiser - November 5th
Fall Play - November 18th & 19th
Powder Puff Football Game
Dover Area Christmas Festival - November 25th
Thankful and Grateful at the Eagles Nest!
First Capital is THANKFUL for its members and GRATEFUL to be part of the Dover Area High School. During this time of family, friends and giving thanks, we would like to extend our thanks to all those who open an account at the Eagles Nest during the month of November. Stop by to open up an account in the branch or by visiting FirstCapitalFCU.com to become part of the Credit Union family. You could be THANKING us when you win one of many prizes, including a $25.00 Visa Gift Card. Don’t miss out on your chance to win when opening an account in November. And, don’t forget about the exclusive Dover Dollar$ stamp card program. Students who open an account will receive a Dover Dollar$ stamp card. Then, for every $20 deposit or cashed check, the student will receive one stamp. Once the student has collected 20 stamps, he/she will receive a $20 deposit into his/her account. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about First Capital and the Eagles Nest, please reach out to Kayla Decker,
School Branch Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (717) 767-5551 ext. 1550, or stop by the Eagles Nest which is open Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.