Back to School Newsletter
We Are Excited!
The SMS library program has some exciting opportunities in store for your child this year:
- We will be doing our very best to get (or keep) your children "hooked on reading" by recommending specific reading materials to each individual child.
- Students will be learning research and computer skills specifically suited to their developmental needs.
- We have a lot of special events being planned, including a book fair, reading contests and promotions, book clubs and parent nights.
- An exciting new "book look up" program is being installed on our computers that will help connect students with books they will enjoy. It even features pictures of book jackets!
- E-books are coming to the SMS library via a program called Follett Shelf.
- If you would like to volunteer to help in the library, please let us know. We would love to have you.
- Check out our blog: Turn the Page http://www.checkingoutbooks.blogspot.com/
- Like us on Facebook at SMS Library.
- E-mail Mrs. Tazerouti at email@example.com or call us at 429-1755 x140