Daniel's Story ELA Project
By: Khiem Huynh
Comparison of Characters
1. They are both siblings of the main character.
2. They are both intelligent, quiet, and calm.
3. They both seem very independent.
They are not totally identical though, as they also have some differences:
1. Margot is the older sibling, while Erika is a younger sibling.
2. Erika has a hobby by playing the violin, while it seems Margot didn't have a clear hobby.
3. Even though Erika is very shy, she made a lot of friends, while we never got to see if Margot had an easy time making friends.
In my opinion, if Daniel and Erika never went to see the movie, they would have never realized that being Jewish was a real threat at the time, and they could have gone on with their lives normally, which I think could have gotten them seriously injured or killed.