Today we will learn about Animoto!
Just a few things to remember:
- Adding Titles will make the text look reasonably big, not captions
- You can move pictures around
- Try to find images that you have made or that are copyright free!
- Be creative! Math is everywhere, you just have to find it!
When is this due you ask? What are we graded on you ask?
- An accurate and interesting explanation as to why your video relates to mathematics
- Your video quality
- Your eye contact with the class
- Video length at least 2 minutes.
The rubric will be handed out later in class today! Have fun!