E Safety and Safeguarding Training
Practical and effective
• 91.37% of trained Tutors highly rated the effectiveness of the programmes in addressing safeguarding issues.
• 98.04% of trained Tutors strongly agreed that the learning materials are effective,relevant, clear, and easy to understand.
• 99.39% of participating children thought all children should do a Kidsafe course.
Why Choose Kidsafe?
• Tutors are trained to deliver the full range of Kidsafe programmes and the school becomes a Kidsafe registered school.
• Registered schools show commitment to safeguarding / child protection and are provided with evidence for Ofsted.
Guaranteed to be hands on!
• Observed delivery of Kidsafe programmes and use of materials with debrief sessions
• Preventative strategies to address safeguarding / child protection within your school?
• Effective use of the programmes in your school including delivery and logistics
• E-safety/Cyber Bullying Prevention module methodology
Book your Kidsafe Training
The Kidsafe training will take place at OpenZone CLC, Temple Park Road, South Shields. The three dates are:
2nd, 3rd and 4th June from 9 - 3.30pm
To book your school a FREE place on this training CLICK HERE.
Please note delegates must attend all 3 sessions.