December 18, 2015
JANUARY 5 STAFF DEVELOPMENT
- Building will open at 6:30 AM.
- Laptop pick-up at one of the following times: 8-8:30 AM OR 1-1:30 PM.
- SESSION ONE is 8:30 AM until 9:15 AM.
- SESSION TWO is 9:30 AM until 10:15 AM.
- Whole staff meeting from 10:30 AM until 11:00 AM.
- Remainder of day is work on your own: instructional planning, finalize move, preparation of instructional materials, etc.
SPECIALS ON JANUARY 6, 2016
INSTRUCTIONAL SUPPORT MODELS
- Special Ed WILL meet with students beginning January 6.
- Special entities such as EIP, grade level math groupings, ELL, & FOCUS WILL NOT meet until Monday, January 11.
SCIENCE LAB NEW BUILDING
- The Science Lab in the New Building will be available to all students, Grades K-5, beginning in January.
- Grade levels or individual teachers can sign up using "CCES Room Reservations" in LotusNotes.
- The lab will be fully stocked with resources and materials - we ask that you use what you need and let us know as certain items reach low inventory.
- We have seen this work well when a grade level plans ahead to book for a full day - i.e. one or more teachers come in the afternoon prior to pull materials and set up experiment(s) and establishes a schedule for the grade level to rotate through on the scheduled date.
- The lab should always be left in good condition.
- NO FOOD OR DRINK IN THE SCIENCE LAB.
MID-YEAR F & P DUE DATE
STUDENT PROFILE SHEET
RBES MID-YEAR IMPLEMENTATION UPDATE
Information will be sent via email following the break with directions on how to complete.
DECEMBER STAFF BIRTHDAYS
JANUARY 2016 CALENDAR
JANUARY STAFF BIRTHDAYS
POPPING IN TO THE NEW YEAR
We are excited to announce that we will have a new tradition beginning in January.
FRIDAYS WILL BE DESIGNATED STAFF POPCORN PARTY DAYS!!
We will "get things popping" from 10:30 AM until 3:00 PM each Friday beginning January 8, 2016.
TOYS FOR TOTS
- Parkview MCJROTC and the Camp Creek ES Student Council worked together to collect over 40 boxes of toys for Toys for Tots.
- Camp Creek Cubs were directly responsible for donating 3 boxes full of toys, which in turn is about $1500.00.
- A BIG THANK YOU from the CCES Student Council, Parkview MCJROTC, and Parkview MCJROTC Booster Club for giving so generously to help others this holiday season!